Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Growing up

Peanut asked Mom to take a picture of the horse she drew because she wanted everyone to see her masterpiece on the Doodle Pad! So here it is!! Here is the picture of the mermaid and the girl that Peanut drew for Dad,Peanut has been watching BooBaby draw pictures and now wants to learn to draw as well as she can. She is always saying, "I want to be like you" She saw Lolo making necklaces and watched very carefully until, finally she asked "Can I do it, too?" Now she made this necklace all by herself, with a little help from BooBaby ; )
Yesterday, she set up a little desk by the stairs (I don't know why she chose that spot) so she could type on the computer like Mom. She likes to help with the cooking, but she clearly said that she will not help clean! Peanut always says she will keep practicing until she can do the things her sisters do!

No comments: